We as Ryan Group therefore aspire to nurture the leaders of tomorrow. Through our holistic touch of knowledge on your child’s life, we carefully select the academic elements that include the development of your child on a physical, mental and moral platform of learning experiences. With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
With our agenda to
provide long term solutions to academic challenges, we envision, drive ahead
and endeavour for all students to acquire knowledge and skills to promote
sustainable development and future lifestyles. This includes advocating for
human rights, gender equality, promoting a culture of peace and non-violence. Also,
acquiring a deeper understanding of global citizenship, appreciation of cultural
diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development.
Life Skills Teaching
- Research – Who + Where + What + How & When. These questions will lead us to the next step of acquiring answers, thus gaining knowledge.
- Knowledge – Information procured is recalled and recited
- Comprehension – The list of facts and ideas are described, retold, rewritten and explained.
- Application – The resultant uptake of comprehensive knowledge is then applied through demonstrations, drawings and creations.
- Analysis – Another round of research which includes sharing the analyzed information with others to compare and examine the findings.
- Collaboration – Ideas that stem from in-depth scrutiny is then converted into ideas with other fellow students as a team.
- Evaluation – The final interpretation is built-up with opinions developed and conclusions made.
Ensuring Quality Education
We set sail therefore to further propel the strong foundations of our vision upon which we base our objectives.
- Developing the student's capabilities from a global perspective by instilling self-confidence in order to be able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities. These qualities are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
The Need For an Inclusive Curriculum
"Education can bring back on track any deviated affair and change the course of the world for the better."
The Ryan way is defined as KASSM: Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Social and Moral Values.
To make the world a better place is what we aim to develop in Ryan students. Our approach therefore is to impart education and create a renewed sense of enlightenment. The magnitude of which is well capable of establishing an individual's development to the highest level.The KASSM approach is a means that has become a guiding example, using the concept of learning out of its old conditioning. We take this concept forward by the gradual unraveling of one's inner potential through the right mix of academia and other related activities for enriched living.
Hence, Ryanites are Kings and Queens in the making. Our institutions provide a learning environment that focuses on all-round development of the child.
- At Ryan we believe that good learning is majorly dependent upon the quality and competency of the staff members. Hence the institution formulates a deeper understanding of the teacher selection process.
- A number of guidelines and criteria are carefully put in place to select the best faculty in the teaching industry.
- Each application from is looked into with great detail and a thorough background check of the candidate is done.
- The shortlisted candidate is called for a screening interview with our selection panel.
- The short-listed candidate has to qualify a written aptitude test and demonstrate his teaching skills in order to judge his/her core competencies.
- Every selected candidate has to undergo an exhaustive Q & A session with the head of the school.
- The selected candidate should possess some invaluable qualities like: good understanding of the instructional methodology, a team player, display leadership skills and should be totally dedicated to the cause of “Excellence in Education and All-Round Development”.
- Each candidate is screened through a unique recruitment policy in which the interview panel looks for crucial competencies and resources while appointing a teacher.