Ryan International Group’s Blog is inviting guest bloggers who would love to contribute interesting and informative articles. Authors of shortlisted articles would receive a copy of award-winning ‘eat.delete./eat.delete.junior’ book authored by Celebrity Nutritionist, Pooja Makhija.
Our blog caters to students, parents & teachers who form the core part of our schools. We would encourage our guest bloggers to remember these audiences and carefully write blog articles on one or more of the below listed categories.
Ryan Group’s Blog comprises of the following categories
- All About Exams – Topped your board exams? Or have a success mantra to help students excel in exams. From ways to improve your handwriting to how to solve ICSE Class 10 Maths Board Paper, you could write all about dealing with exams.
- Growing Healthy Minds – At Ryan International Group, we believe in growing healthy minds. With the help of informative blogs for parents and students, we aim to provide parents, teachers and children the right guidance on various psychological, social and learning disorders.
- All About Nutrition – Right nutritional intake plays an active role in all rounded development at an early age. Got a yummy, healthy tried and tested recipe for our picky eaters? We and all our Mommies would love to hear from you!
- E-Learning – With the gradual shift to blended learning, our parents and teachers are always on the look-out for ways to make learning- virtual or offline classes at home fun and engaging.
- Health & Safety – Health is wealth! Do you believe in it? Share with us some of your tips and tricks that keeps the health of your family members in check, especially the younger and elder ones
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
- Be submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink
- Be more of educational/informative and less of self-promotional
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot pic
- Include supportive images to content as separate attachments with citations
- Have a word count of 500-700
- Include no more than one link to your personal profile/blog in the body of the post
Format your post appropriately:
- We don’t enforce a strict word count on the blog, but most articles should fall in the 500 – 700 word range. Instead of trying to hit a specific word count, focus on clear, in-depth explanations that readers of different levels can understand and learn from. It’s better to over-explain a concept than under-explain and leave some readers in the dark
- The best blog copy is simple, accessible, and clear. Don’t get stuck trying to make a complex sentence structure work when a simple one works better
- Paragraphs should be no more than three to five sentences long and should be formatted using proper heading and sub-headings
- Always include a conclusion.
- When including images, gifs, or screenshots, cite the image source as: “Image source” and hyperlink that text with the page you found the image on
- Tip: Copy and paste your post into Grammarly, or Microsoft Word and run a spell-check
- Topics that are covered on our blog already. Please do a search of our Ryan International School’s Blog before submitting your articles
- Content which is promotional or written for the sake of link-building
- Offensive or inaccurate content
- Content that is overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances
- Ryan Group reserve the right to review and publish every article after careful consideration
- Ryan Group reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Call-to-action to Ryan Group’s content may be added to published submissions
- Submissions must meet the Ryan Group Blog’s quality standards in order to get published
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the Ryan International School’s Blog in its entirety anywhere else, including to your own blog, LinkedIn, or Medium afterward
How to Submit:
You can send in the blog articles to social [at] ryangroup [dot] com with the subject line “Guest Blogger: School Name.” Our team strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, please do bear with us in case of a delay.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Ryan International Group’s Blog. We look forward to receiving your work.