Growing Healthy Minds is a parent advisory social initiative addressing the widespread usage of Social Media and Mobile phones by children and the corresponding effects on their mental and emotional well-being at a very tender age.
Cyberbullying’s place of occurrence are as follows :
- Social Media ( Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- SMS 0r text messages
- Instant Message Services (Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, iMessage, etc.)
Examples of Cyberbullying
Cyberbullying can be done in different forms over the various online platform, some of the cyberbullying examples are given below for a better understanding of what is cyberbullying or anti-bullying:
- Humiliating/embarrassing content posted online about the victim of online bullying,
- Hacking of account
- Posting vulgar messages
- Threatening the victim to commit an act of violence
- Threats of child pornography
Here’s Nishtha Narula, Counselling Psychologist from Fortis School Mental Health Programme talking how netizens hold the power to end it and contribute to growing healthy minds using social media. Watch the video to know more!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Ryan International School