Cambridge School nestled in the vicinity of Kandivali (East) is a part of the Ryan International Group of Institutions. In its continual efforts to revolutionize the education scenario guided by the futuristic view of Dr. Augustine F. Pinto, Founder Chairman of Ryan Group, this institution was established in the year 1998 with the motto “Excellence in Education and All Round Development”. It is a co-educational school affiliated to I.C.S.E with the state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The School has demonstrated tremendous growth, commitment to quality.
A unique and a fresh approach to education, and has a risen to prominence in the locality with cent percent results at STD X examination for 19 consecutive years.
School has also won the most prestigious “International School Award [ISA] from British Council for the year 2015-2018.
Our effort is directed towards global education integrated with innovative use of technology to develop global citizens through a holistic approach.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Opp: Gokul Heights,
Thakur Complex Kandivali (E),
Mumbai – 400 101
Tel : 9987045266 / 9987041684 (School Office)
Opening Hours: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Principal meeting hours: Tuesdays & Thursday (2.30-3.30 pm)
Afiliated To - ICSE
School Houses – Red (Love), Yellow (Faith), Green (hope), Blue (Peace)
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM