Ryan International School Chandigarh was established in 2003 with just 400 students. by grace of god almighty, guidance of respected chairman sir and managing director madam, the strength today stands at 3600.
our students have brought laurels in all areas be it sports, academics, performing arts, the school caters to all segments of society and focuses on building intra-personal relationships between teacher and taught so that impact of whatever is delivered to a student makes its impact.
Our school stands for 100 pct result in class xii and international level achievements in sports the imressive building, vast playground, lawn tennis & basketball courts, indoor games such as tabletennis.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Opp. Pushpa Complex Chandigarh,
Punjab - 160047
Tel : 0172-2632410
Opening hours: 7:00am
Principal meeting hours: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Year of Establishment - 2003
The school is recognized by which Authority. - Recognised by Chandigarh (UT)
Affiliated To - CBSE
Affiliation No. - 2630060
Name of Trust - ST.XAVIER EDUCATION TRUST,ACT (1950)
Name of Principal - Mrs.Poonam Sharma
Fee Structure Notice - Academic Year 2020-21
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
INMUN Indian Model United Nations - ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts - ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative - BBN Beyond Breaking News – Journalism - NASA Educational Workshops & Programs - Social Service Teen Camp - Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO Other Facilities Indoor Games, Dance Rooms, Music Rooms and Health and medical Checkups.
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM