Ryan International School,Chembur was established in the year 2009. The school began with classes from Play Group & Montessori up to Grade 7. The school follows the Curriculum of ICSE Board (Delhi).
With the growing demand for International Curriculum, in the second year i.e. 2010 the CIPP (Cambridge University) section was introduced with classes from Grade 1 to 5.
The vision of the school is to provide global and futuristic opportunities to grow.
The school follows a vision "Excellence in Education and all round development" which gives a holistic approach to our educational pedagogy at Ryan Chembur. Academics couples with strong moral and ethical values develop global and responsible citizens who are taught to face the challenges and be lifelong learners. The school encourages self expression and creativity in all grades. In house Facilities for Co-curricular and Extra Curricular Activities are provided to the students. Students are made to attend informative seminars and workshops for a better understanding of the subjects taught in the class. Students are encouraged to develop their unique method of learning through surveys, projects and research work. Children are encouraged to attend extra classes on Saturday’s for Swimming, Musical Instruments, etc.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Marwali Village, Mahul Road,
Aziz Baug, Opp.RCF Police Station,
Chembur, Mumbai - 400 071
Tel : 022-25545485
Total strength of school - 2222
Montessori section (Pre School/Pre Primary) - 732
Primary Section (Class I – V) - 1103
Senior Section (Class VI – XII) -387
Affiliated To - ICSE
School Houses - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM