Ryan International School Faridabad is a branch of the vast networked Ryan International Group of Institutions led by the dynamic vision of its Founder-Chairman,Dr Augustine.F.Pinto and Managing Director Madam Grace Pinto.The school is an English Medium, CBSE curriculum based school established in 1991.Over a span of 21 years, we have grown into one of the leading educational institution of Faridabad, with 3600 students. We value the pursuit of academic excellence, all round development, the achievement of the individual’s potential and contributions to the community.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Ryan International School
Opp. Community Centre Sector 21 – B,
Haryana (State) – 121 001.
Tel : 0129-2980050
Opening hours : 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Principal meeting hours : 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm
Year of Establishment - 1992
NOC NO. - 32 G-23/75-92 V-1 5
NOC issuing date. - 14.07.1993
The school is recognized by which Authority. - HARYANA GOVERNMENT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Affiliated To - CBSE
Affiliation No. - 530258
Affiliation with Board since - 1998
Name of Trust - ST.XAVIER EDUCATION TRUST,ACT (1950)
Area of School Campus - 05.0024 Acrs.
Area of Play ground - 7084.8485 Sq. Mtr.
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM