Ryan International School Indore offers the students a variety of extracurricular activities with regular studies. Vocal and Instrumental music, Dance, Art and Craft and SUPW are integral parts of the education system in the school till Class VIII. After that the exceptional students are given extra-attention with extra classes. The school has managed to create and hone exceptional talent in all these fields. Children regularly have their works presented in national and international exhibitions. Children are also learning with the Interactive Classes. We have a wonderful provision of Saturday Activities where children learn various skills and explore their talents.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Scheme No. 97/4,
VIP Parasper Nagar,
Near CAT Road,
Rajendra Nagar (Next to IDA Aduitorium),
Tel : 0731 2971040
School Timing: 8.00am – 2.00pm
Principal meeting hours: 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Year of Establishment - 2011
The school is recognized by which Authority. - Madhya Pradesh State, Education Department
Affiliated To - CBSE
Name of Trust - ST. LAWRENCE EDUCATION SOCIETY
Transfer Certificate - View Transfer Certificate
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations - ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts - ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative - BBN Beyond Breaking News – Journalism - NASA Educational Workshops & Programs - Social Service Teen Camp - Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO Other Facilities Indoor Games, Dance Rooms, Music Rooms and Health and medical Checkups.
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM