“Let a thousand flowers bloom” was the guiding theme when the school was inaugurated on 12th June 2006. The school has brought the much awaited CBSE curriculum to the Northern section of the city of Mumbai. While the need was always there, the requirement was for a school that understood education as a tool for character and nation-building along with an academic pursuit.
The vision of founder Chairman, Dr. Augustine Francis Pinto emphasizes the cultivation of all round development through Excellence in Education.
This ‘promise’ is fast reflected in the actual ‘performance’ as the school blazes a golden trail of growth and development of its students within its first 6 years itself. The school with leaps and bounds has expanded in all dimensions; where in the current academic year has classes from Montessori to grade Twelve. The school has achieved 100% results in AISSE (All India Secondary School Examination) for three consecutive academic years. The first batch of our students appeared for the AISSCE 2012.
It was a proud moment when Mst. Devesh Jain of Std XII received a Scholarship for Higher Education awarded by the Dept. of Science and Technology, Government of India for being within the top 1% of the AISSCE 2012. The school is committed to impart holistic education and believes in providing academic, emotional, social and psychological growth and development of the students under the able guidance of our Chairman Sir and Managing Director, Madam Grace Pinto. We believe that all Ryanites are the Kings and Queen in the making. The school vision moulds them as responsible citizens of tomorrow.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Asha Nagar, Opp. Kanakia Sanskruti,
90 feet Road Kandivali (E),
Mumbai – 400 101
Tel : 022-28708866
Opening hours: Montessori Section : 10.00am to 1.00pm Std I – XII: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Principal meeting hours: Monday – Friday: 3.30 to 4.00pm Saturday: 11.30am to 1.00pm
Year of Establishmnet - 2006
NOC NO. - NOC.1005/(522/05)/SE-1 NOC issuing date. - 24.10.2005
Affiliated To - CBSE
Affiliation No. - 1130147
Status of Affiliation - PROVISIONAL
Affiliation with Board since - Apr 2008
Name of Trust - ST. LAWRENCE EDUCATION SOCIETY
Area of School Campus - 2 ACRES/81156.94 SQ.FT.
Area of Play ground - 46973.71 SQ.FT
Transport Facility - own buses 32 and hired buses 10
Other Details- View Transfer Certificate
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA- International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM