Ryan International schools were founded in 1991 by the Xavier’s Group of Schools, which already has a successful track record in imparting Education since 1976. Ryan International schools have ever since been establishing new standards of education, which are being emulated by upcoming institutions.Today, the Group, with strength of nearly 2 lac, has a nationwide presence facilitated by eight thousand educators who channelize all their energies towards child centered qualitative learning.
The Present cyber age is making the world smaller day by day. In the realm of education; we can no longer remain complacent, confined to the territorial limits of cities, state or nation.
Ryan International Schools have become ideal institutions with professional expertise in the management of education, essential to meet the growing and the challenging needs of preparing the future citizen of tomorrow.Life at RIS centers on a shared commitment to academic excellence, intellectual growth, arts & crafts, athletics, sportsman spirit and community service.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Urban Estate,Phase II,
Tel : 022-28541864
Principal meeting hours
8:00am to 2:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursday – 2.30-3.30p.m
Year of Establishment - 2002
NOC NO. - 11/62/2005-2 c.3/8627
NOC issuing date. - 19.04.2005
The school is recognized by which Authority. - Punjab Govt, Education Department.
Affiliated To - CBSE
Affiliation No. - 1630351
Status of Affiliation - Provisional
Affiliation with Board since - 01.04.2005
Extension of affiliation upto - 31.03.2016
Name of Trust - ST.XAVIER EDUCATION TRUST,ACT (1950)
Name of Principal - MS.Parveena John
Name of the Manager - Mr. Francis Thomas, Manager
Area of School Campus - 4 Acre
Area of Play ground - 11581 sq. mtrs
Transport Facility - Own buses :53 ,hired buses : 15
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA- International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM