Ryan International School, ICSE Malad was established in 2000. The
school has been helping students to aim to rise above the ordinary by
developing Education which can transform lives and communities.
The vision of the school is guided by Founder Chairman Dr. Augustine F. Pinto that focuses on building character and providing children the skills necessary to be successful in all aspects of life and be lifelong learners. Here relationships are governed by the spirit of universal fraternity. The school is dedicated to serve the highest interests of nation building.
Our mission statement is to ensure that Our School has a safe, healthy and positively energizing environment for students. Along with the academic rigor & the extra-curricular, systematic arrival &dispersal, well organized assembly play a vital role in establishing discipline amongst our children. It is our responsibility to create an atmosphere where our children can grow and study in a healthy, protective and safe learning environment.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
Next to Evershine Nagar,
Off. Linking Road, Malad (W),
Mumbai – 400 064
Tel : 022-28806672
Opening hours: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Principal meeting hours: Tuesdays & Thursday – 2.30-3.30pm
Affiliated To - ICSE
School Houses - Red (Love), Yellow (Faith), Green (hope), Blue (Peace)
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM