Ryan International School, Noida was established in the year 1992 with an aim to provide ‘Excellence in Education and ‘All round Development’. Today we stand strong, as a branch of a total of 139 schools spread across the country and abroad influencing more than 2 lakh students.
- Our school has a long tradition of academic excellence and our team of teachers and support staff take great pride in providing a safe and secure learning environment. We offer abundant opportunities for co-curricular development in theatre, Sports , Arts & community services.
- Our academic excellence is reflected in our excellent board results for class X & XII (2017-18)
- Our Alumni have secured admission in esteemed educational institutions like IIT, St.Stephens,Hindu college, Jamia Milia, SRCC etc.
- We provide holistic education and equal opportunities for developing the creative faculties of our students through various national and international events. viz
INMUN – Indian Model United Nations which allows students to engage in events designed to enhance personality, communication & leadership skills.
International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts – A spectrum of dance drama and theatre which enhances the skills in music, dance and drama. It gives students opportunity to enjoy diverse performances from students of international schools across Asia & Europe.
International School Award – British council conducted ISA gives students a chance to incorporate the international dimension into the curriculum & exchange ideas with peers from other countries.
OLYMPIADS – Students regularly compete in Maths , Science , GK , Computer and French Olympiads and win laurels for the school
Our vision is to be a premier global educational institution which develops the human resource for our dynamic and expanding community, the state, the nation, the region and the world at large.
Through our institutions, we will cultivate all round development of qualities in a student through excellence in education that shall foster academics, understanding, brilliance, spiritual well-being, physical development, psychological strengths, resourcefulness and creative skills, social responsibility and concern for one's environment. Ryan Group has more than 125 institutions spread across the country and abroad. We are also working towards setting up our own Universities to continue the excellence in education that we are known for.
It is our mission to facilitate:
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.