Ryan International School, Noida was established in the year 1992 with an aim to provide ‘Excellence in Education and ‘All round Development’. Today we stand strong, as a branch of a total of 139 schools spread across the country and abroad influencing more than 2 lakh students.
- Our school has a long tradition of academic excellence and our team of teachers and support staff take great pride in providing a safe and secure learning environment. We offer abundant opportunities for co-curricular development in theatre, Sports , Arts & community services.
- Our academic excellence is reflected in our excellent board results for class X & XII (2017-18)
- Our Alumni have secured admission in esteemed educational institutions like IIT, St.Stephens,Hindu college, Jamia Milia, SRCC etc.
- We provide holistic education and equal opportunities for developing the creative faculties of our students through various national and international events. viz
INMUN – Indian Model United Nations which allows students to engage in events designed to enhance personality, communication & leadership skills.
International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts – A spectrum of dance drama and theatre which enhances the skills in music, dance and drama. It gives students opportunity to enjoy diverse performances from students of international schools across Asia & Europe.
International School Award – British council conducted ISA gives students a chance to incorporate the international dimension into the curriculum & exchange ideas with peers from other countries.
OLYMPIADS – Students regularly compete in Maths , Science , GK , Computer and French Olympiads and win laurels for the school
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
D – 46B,
Near Golf Course Metro Station Sector 39 Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Tel : 0120 - 2574471
Principal : Ms. Sumita Mukherjee
Principal meeting hours
Weekdays 2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Working Saturdays 10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m
Year of Establishment - 1992
NOC NO. - 611/15-7-16181/1996
NOC issuing date. - 08.05.1996
Affiliated To - CBSE
Affiliation No. - 2130291
Affiliation with Board since - 01.04.1997
Name of Trust - ST. XAVIER EDUCATION TRUST
Area of School Campus - 2.30 Acres
Playground and open area 4626 sq.mtr.
Transport Facility - hired buses : 32 (Thirty two)
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA- International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News Journalism
- Scouts and Guides , NCC and Cubs and Bulbul
- Regular international trips to NASA , UK(Thames Valley project , OISCA(Japan).
- Dynamic in-house Clubs like Eco Club, Astronomy Club , Robotics Club , Music and dramatics Club , Quiz Club , Photography Club ,IT Club and Literary Club.
- Training in Vocal and Instrumental music ( String and Percussion instruments).
- Outdoor visits and camps , under NCC.
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training in Chess , Taekwondo , Basketball , Tennis , Badminton , Volleyball , Carom , Skating , Football
- Tie – Ups with state associations like School Games Federation of India(SGFI) , All India Football Federation
- Participation in C.B.S.E Cluster Games : Basketball , Skating , Badminton , Chess and Taekwondo