Ryan International School, Rohini, was founded in the year 1992 by Dr. Augustine F. Pinto, Chairman of Ryan and St. Xavier’s Group of Schools, who was Sheriff of Mumbai in 2000. During its infancy, the classes were conducted in bungalows in Prashant Vihar. In 1998, the school shifted to Sector 25, rohini
The school is now strategically situated in sector 25, Rohini on a four acres of land. Ryan Rohini- a beautiful spacious, airy piece of architecture has now come to be a noted landmark in the area. Apart from the usual classrooms and activity rooms, the school now, boasts of high-tech labs, a sports ground, a skating rink, a spacious library, an amphitheatre, an auditorium with a swimming pool. There are many other ambitious plans, to further enhance our infrastructure, which would soon be written about.
Our effort is directed towards global education integrated with innovative use of technology to develop global citizens through a holistic approach.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA- International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM