“Let a thousand flowers bloom” was the guiding theme when the school was inaugurated.
The school has brought the much awaited ICSE curriculum in the city.
While the need was always there, the requirement was for a school that understood education as a tool for character and nation-building along with an academic pursuit.
The vision of founder Chairman, Dr. Augustine Francis Pinto emphasizes the cultivation of all round development through Excellence in Education.
The school is committed to impart holistic education and believes in providing academic, emotional, social and psychological growth and development of the students under the able guidance of our Chairman Sir and Managing Director, Madam Grace Pinto. We believe that all Ryanites are the Kings and Queen in the making. The school vision moulds them as responsible citizens of tomorrow. .
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
J.D.A. Colony, Shanti Nagar, Damoh Naka, Street 17, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh - 482002
Tel : 0761-4043557
Principal meeting hours
8:00am to 2:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursday – 2.30-3.30p.m
Affiliated To - ICSE
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
With more than three decades in the service of education, we have summed up our vision statement in these words, “Excellence in education and All-Round Development.”
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA- International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM