St. Xavier’s School, Vapi – a is a day school with co – education for students from Kingergarten to XII. The School belongs to Ryan International Group of Institutions and was founded in 2001 with the formal inauguration under the able guidance of our chainman sir Dr. Augustine F Pinto and has completed 13 years of its existence in the field of education. The school which started with just 300 students 13 years before has grown into a reputed institution in the city with over 2800 students in roll.
During the period of above 13 years the school has rendered remarkable service to the society, especially to the people of Vapi by moulding thousands of young children into intellectually enlightened, morally upright and responsible citizens of our country. It is really very exciting to see an ex-Xavierite in every walk of life – doctors, engineers, businessmen, industrialists, scientists, technicians
St. Xavier’s stands for holistic education, ie all round growth-intellectual growth, emotional growth, spiritual growth and physical growth.St. Xaviers caters to the children of vapi mostly comprise children of officials working in chemical industries. It follows the CBSE syllabus in English Medium
St.xaviers vapi is very proud of it s academic excellence and has secured cent percent result in secondary board examinations since it inception with good number of students passed with A+ in all the subjects. The Highlight of the school is its strong focus on co-curricular activities with an annual athletic meet and an annual day programme, together with various other tournaments football, cricket, basketball, caroms, table tennis, handball, karate, dance, music and skating besides the celebration of mont graduation day and other inter-class competitions run throughout the year. This helps to develop the personality of the student and prepares him/her to face the world with confidence.
Our effort is directed towards global education integrated with innovative use of technology to develop global citizens through a holistic approach.
- The development of global citizens - individuals with self-confidence who are able to contribute to community life, build tolerance & accountability and able to deal with emotional and spiritual quotients.
- A student with knowledge, attitude, skills, social and moral values which enhances their personality development, physical and psycho-social capabilities which are effectively achieved through professional coaching in sports, creative and personality enhancement activities.
- The delivery of curriculum by incorporating activities based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, professor at Harvard University that leads to literacy, inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking.
Ryan International School,
St. Xavier’s High School
At Post Charwada,
Tel : 9033041764
Opening hours: Monday to Friday
Secondary and Higher Secondary
Secondary and Higher Secondary
08.30 a.m. – 12.00 noon
08.30 a.m. – 02.30 p.m.
07.30 a.m. – 01.30 p.m.
08.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
07.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Year of Establishment - june 2001
NOC NO. - NO.PRI/KH-2/RAJKOT/03/4012
NOC issuing date. - 27.08.2013
Affiliated To - CBSE
Affiliation No. - 430058
Status of Affiliation - PROVISIONAL
Extension of affiliation upto - June 2015
Name of Trust - St. Lawrence educational Society
Area of School Campus - 3 Acres 147014.71 Sq.ft
Area of Play ground - 122014 SQ.FT
Transport Facility - Buses Hired on contact basis
Other Details- View Transfer Certificate
|2||SCHOOL MANAGING COMITTEE||View Details|
|3||TRANSFER CERTIFICATE||View Details|
|4||SELF AFFIDAVIT OF THE SCHOOL||View Details|
|5||DETAILS OF INFRASTRUCTURE||View Details|
|6||TEACHERS DATA||View Details|
|7||NUMBER OF STUDENTS CLASSWISE||View Details|
|8||LIST OF BOOKS PRESCRIBED IN VARIOUS CLASSES||View Details|
|9||ACADEMIC CALENDAR||View Details|
|10||DETAILS OF TEACHERS TRAINING||View Details|
|11||ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT||View Details|
|12||AFFILIATION STATUS||View Details|
Our vision at the Ryan Group is to nurture leaders of tomorrow. Through a careful selection of academic elements that include the development of the physical, mental and moral faculties, our learning experience has a holistic touch to it.
- INMUN Indian Model United Nations
- ICFPA - International Children's Festival of Performing Arts
- ICEPLEX a Ryan Media Initiative
- BBN Beyond Breaking News - Journalism
- NASA Educational Workshops & Programs
- Social Service Teen Camp
- Competitive Exams: ISO, IMO
- Activity-based learning
- Well equipped computer labs
- Well maintained and updated library
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories
- Training for Football
- Basket and Handball ground
- Indoor game block for Table tennis, Chess
- Judo and skating
- Active Participation in DSO, MSSA, MSDAA, AISM